So now that I've finished up with some of my uni work I've got more time to come back to this blog. This is something that I was working recently. I thought that this would be a good way to learn about how to learn to use event generators and spawning. It was a good learning exercise to just familiarise myself with these tools.
But I just don't think that it was all that successful really. I mean, it conveys the general idea of fireworks but I think that there is a lot of improvement to be made. I'm currently working on making an acid pool effect. But this is definitely one that I will come back to and redo because I know that I can do it better. I'll need to work more on the materials to try and sell it better and maybe start looking into ribbons for the smoke.