Friday 17 May 2013

Blue or Orange??

I finally managed to figure out why UDK kept spawning the emitters twice. Months of trying to figure out what was wrong then you watch one tutorial and find out that it was just one measly check box. This happens too much in UDK. But now I can finally render out videos properly so it's all good.

So here's the ground attack again but now rendered properly. And below is the same effect but with just a different colour palette. Looking through my blog again I realised that I veer too easily to the blue spectrum and that maybe I should try using a different colour scheme once in a while. 



So I should be done with this one, for good now. But I might just quickly build a nicer environment to render it out properly just to look nice. But other than that I can get on with other things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment